When I am out of the room - Brandon is up to no good...
Other recent happenings include: smearing diaper cream on the carpet, emptying out toothpaste tubes, flushing a pair of underwear down the toilet, smearing poop around, dumping out food from the fridge, the list goes on...
4 comments:
I don't know what happened with that last one. I was just saying that I understand. Micah is also a terror (which you know) and I am sure it is much harder with a newborn. Good luck Sarah!
Oh Sarah! What a little stink! Some day you'll look back and laugh, right? :)
Sarah!!! I never get comments and so all of a sudden I look and I saw that it was you and I was sooo excited. I can't believe you have had another baby. Congratulations!!!!! She is absolutely darling!!! Your family is so adorable and you all look healthy happy and beautiful.
Wow ... I was just thinking that we need some ideas about how to deal with these 2 girls getting into trouble ... but on second thought I guess we'll just be happy that they are not getting any ideas from their cousin Brandon!
Post a Comment